I think anyone at any age can dress up and celebrate Halloween, but when it comes to actually going door-to-door and trick-or-treating, there are some signs that you might be too old for that…
You might be too old to trick-or-treat this year…
- When someone drops a treat in your bag, you lose you balance and fall over.
- You knock on the door and say “Trick or…..”.
- You get other kids to chew your treats for you (or the dog), just to get them nice and soft.
- You avoid going to houses where your ex-wives live.
- You actually remember when Halloween was called All Hallows Eve.
- At every door, you stop and explain that your treats can’t contain aspartame, because it makes you really gassy.
More on Halloween here !