Mike’s top five tips for increasing your chances of winning the lottery.
1. Play regularly. This will not increase your odds of winning a particular jackpot, but will increase the odds of you winning over your lifetime.
2. Play some numbers over 31. This won’t increase your odds of winning, but it will increase the amount you win. Most people consider dates their lucky numbers, so they hardly ever pick numbers higher than 31, so there will be fewer people to share your jackpot with.
3. Play as a group. Buying more tickets = more chances to win.
4. Some numbers really do come up more often than others – 7, 24, 28. BCLC actually makes this information available on their website.
5. For a statistical advantage buy your tickets Friday after work. Most winning tickets are purchased in the afternoon/evening on Friday.
Or Try this…
Want a guaranteed ONE MILLION dollar pay-off? If you simply invest the $10 a week you spend on lottery tickets and drop that $10 in the bank, you will have $1,000,000 in just 1,924 years.
(Some of this info was sourced from this article)