IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION: The longest one of these ever recorded lasted (2 ½ days) 58 hours, 35 minutes and 58 seconds.
ANSWER: A kiss [source].
- The kiss must be continuous and the lips must be touching at all times. If the lips part – the couple are immediately disqualified.
- Contestants must be over the age of consent in the country the event is being held.
- The couple must be awake at all times.
- The contestants must stand during the attempt and cannot be propped together by any aids, such as pillows, cushions or people.
- No rest breaks are allowed.
- Incontinence pads or adult nappies/diapers are not allowed.
- Couples must not leave the venue during their attempt.
IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION: Where is the best place to suffer sudden cardiac arrest (based on the availability of equipment and training).
ANSWER: A casino.
[Source] (In The)… New England Journal of Medicine paper from 2000, researchers reported improved patient outcomes thanks to Las Vegas security officers trained to use AEDs. When the first defibrillation was administered within three minutes of a witnessed collapse, the survival rate was nearly 75%. According to ER doctor Bryan Bledsoe in a 2006 Wall Street Journal story on these recent changes in the Las Vegas Strip, “The safest place in America to suffer sudden cardiac arrest is a casino.”
IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION: In 1998 there were almost 10,000 of these on Earth, now there are over 3.5-billion.
ANSWER: Google searches per day [source].
IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION: The happiest people are people that ___ years old and ___ years old.
ANSWER: A study shows our happiness levels peak at 23 yrs and 69 yrs [source].
IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION: This very well known company uses no signage, disguises it’s warehouses and uses unmarked trucks for security reasons.
ANSWER: Netflix [source].
IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION: Most people think this is “a figment of your imagination”, but 68% of people say they have experienced it.
ANSWER: Phantom Vibration Syndrome – The feeling that your phone is vibrating when it’s not. [source].
IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION: Only 4.3% of us do this at work.
ANSWER: Test positive for drugs [source].
IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION: A study done a few years ago (2010) found that just the sight of this can help a man feel more comfortable and relaxed.
ANSWER: Meat. Just the sight of meat can make a man more relaxed [source].
IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION: This part of a woman usually gets smaller during pregnancy.
ANSWER: Her brain [source].
IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION: In a new survey, 18% of people said they would give up this for the year if it meant they didn’t have to pay taxes.
ANSWER: WiFi [source].
What would you do to get out of paying taxes…
• 18% are willing to go without WiFi for one year
• 13% are willing to gain 20 pounds
• 11% are willing to have their web browsing history made public
• 5% are willing to smell like a skunk for six months