IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION: If you had just 138 of these, you would have more than anyone else.
ANSWER: Traffic cones [source].
David Morgan holds the Guinness World Record for the largest collection of different traffic cones (137 different cones).
IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION: If you did this 32 times in one minute you would hold the World Record. It’s something you’ll probably do this morning anyway.
ANSWER: Tie your shoes [source].
The most shoelaces tied in a bow in one minute was 31 achieved by Khaled Abdul Aziz Alhosari (UAE) at the Guinness World Records Pavilion in Global Village, Dubai, UAE, on 21 February 2009.
IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION: Only 8% of this is real, the other 92% exists only on computers.
ANSWER: All the World’s money [source].
IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION: Assuming you didn’t sleep, it would take you nine days to do this.
ANSWER: Binge watch all of The Simpsons episodes [source].
IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION: This takes us just under 4 months (about 118 days).
ANSWER: To find a new job [source].
IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION: You need to make about a million holes to make one of these.
ANSWER: A Boeing 747 [source].
IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION: In 2016, 89% of Canadians had this.
ANSWER: A credit card [source].
IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION: Not everyone is a fan of this, 25% of people don’t even acknowledge it.
ANSWER: Father’s day.
IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION: We use about 500 litres of this per day.
ANSWER: Oxygen [source].
The air that we inhale is about 20-percent oxygen, and the air that is exhaled is about 15-percent oxygen, so about 5-percent of the volume of air is consumed in each breath and converted to carbon dioxide. Therefore, a human being uses about 550 liters of pure oxygen (19 cubic feet) per day.
IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION: There is a woman in Scotland that has 6,000 of these!
ANSWER: Body piercings – Elaine Davidson of Scotland (6,005) [source].
IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION: Women do this at least once per week (63 times per year), guys do it about once a month (15 times per year).
ANSWER: Cry [source].
You do it mostly in the evening.
Sometimes by yourself, sometimes with others (50/50).
You usually feel better after.
IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION: 29% of guys say they will decline a first date if they find out this about the other person.
ANSWER: They are vegetarian.