It was inspiring and fun to be a part of #CodeCreate yesterday and do our part for #HourofCode. Over 100 kids here in #cityofPG (and a few grown ups – MLA Shirley Bond and Mayor Lyn Hall) ‘surprising themselves at the possibilities’.
Thank you to the Innovation Central Society for the invite and thank you to Monica and all the mentors from #sd57 who do this every day.
The Home button not working can be the result of dropping your phone, getting your phone wet or just dust (or sometimes stuff just tanks). Fortunately it’s a hardware problem with a software workaround.
This will work with an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad using iOS6 or earlier.
1. Hold the power button down to force a full shutdown and restart of your phone.
2. Touch Settings
3. Then General
4. Scroll down and find Accessibility
5. Under the heading “Physical & Motor” turn on AssistiveTouch.
6. You’ll notice a little glowing circle in the top left of the screen.
7. Touch the circle and there’s your new Home button!