Did you hear the story about the family in Guelph that is living like it’s 1986?
The plan is to continue living like it’s 1986 until April 2014.
No computers, no tablets, no smart phones, no fancy coffee machines, no Internet, no cable…
… they’re doing it because their kids – Trey, 5, and Denton, 2 – wouldn’t look up from their parents’ iPhones and iPads long enough to kick a ball around the backyard.
To help out, here are Mike’s top five ways to tell it’s 1986…
- You went to see a Tom Cruise movie and it was pretty good. Top Gun.
- You went to Google something and nothing happened
- Mike is only on his his third co-host
- You broke your big toe when you dropped your cell phone on it
- Ashley is three years old, so slightly shorter but just as gassy.
- You find faxing so much more convenient than snail mail
- The most embarrassing thing so far in Billy Ray Cyrus’s life is Billy Ray Cyrus