– You’re tired of seeing this guy on television, but you still feel mildly proud when he shows up on U.S. tv channels.
– You know the French words for “trans fat”, “crunch” and “cereal”.
– You have twin boys named Wayne and Gordie.
– You substitute beer for water when cooking.
– You’ve purposefully said ‘Eh’ at the end of a sentence, pretending to pretend that you’re a Canadian.
– You can’t walk past a pile of flat rocks without making an inukshuk!
– You’re not sure if you like him, but you would buy him a beer.
– Not sure who this is, but thanks to her, we get a long weekend in May!
– You dismiss all beers under 6% as “for children and the elderly.
Happy Canada Day!
From StandingOnGuard.com, here are the 92 signs you might be too Canadian
I’ve taken a few liberties, shorten the list and added a few of my own… 😉